Max-Hamilton Group, has been in business for 5 years. Max-Hamilton is the official distributor of Mixologiq in the US market. Mixologiq is the first highly efficient cocktail machine. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service.
Sales Rep – Contract
The Contracted Sales Rep is responsible for generating sales within a specified territory. This includes cultivating new customers and expanding business with existing customers. This position requires a self-motivated individual that can work independently to drive the sales within the assigned geographic area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call on targeted accounts
- Generate sales quotes
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify and maintain a list of potential customers
- Develop sales strategy for your designated territory
- Maintain and build relationships with Distributors in your territory
- Maintain knowledge of all products applicable to segment needs.
- Submit timely reports on sales activity, competitive activity and market conditions
- Contribute to marketing strategy
- Work jointly with indirect sales reps
- Participate in meetings and sales training
- Participate in local seminars and customer / association / segment trade shows
- Conduct all activities in keeping with company policies and procedures
Required Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Computer proficiency
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated project management skills
- At least 2 years experience selling in a related business
- Experience dealing directly with customers
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of commercial food equipment
- Knowledge of restaurant, hotel and institutional bar operations
- Commission pay, no cap on potential earnings (potential earnings +$150K)
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Career Growth
- On-the-job training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Max-Hamilton Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.